Philly cheese steak pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® Pizza crust is topped with American cheese, sirloin, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion in this easy Philly cheese steak pizza recipe.
I decided that it has a really simple concept, so I got to work one evening and decided to give it a try. Although I cut corners on the pizza dough, my family said that is was by far the best Pizza that they had ever had, hands down. Don't be afraid to try this recipe, you will love it. You can cook Philly cheese steak pizza using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak pizza
- Prepare 1 can of pillsburry pizza dough.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shredded white american cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of italian dressing.
- You need 1 large of red onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper, deseeded & sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of cube beef bullion, smashed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/3 lb of deli roast beef, sliced as thin as possible.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzerella.
- It’s 1 of sliced mushrooms.
This homemade Philly Cheese Steak Pizza fuses together with the flavors of Philadelphia Cheese Steaks to make the ultimate comfort food. Made with creamy alfredo sauce, tender steak and melty provolone, each bite is decadent and rave-worthy. If you love pizza, definitely try my Meaty Pizza Rolls, Grilled Prosciutto Pizza, and Mexican Pizza. The best cheese for Philly cheesesteaks is provolone.
Philly cheese steak pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll pizza dough onto greased cookie sheet pressing dough 1/2" up sides of pan..
- Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, saute onion, pepper, shrooms & bullion cube in olive oil til very tender..
- Brush cooked crust with italian dressing.
- Break off pieces of roast beef and randomly place on crust..
- Top with white american.
- Add cooked veggies on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle with mozzerella.
- Place back in oven for another 7 minutes..
- Let cool, slice. Top with parmesan & red pepper flakes if you want..
- Serve with ranch for dipping.
I always use mild provolone cheese, but you can certainly use a sharp cheese. I think the mild cheese has just the right amount of flavor and texture to make the perfect pie. If you're using a ribeye or skirt steak cut, slice it thinly and saute it on the. This Philly cheese steak pizza is a must try. I cooked the veggies a little bit.