Taco pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat.
Get Taco Pizza Recipe from Food Network. Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. You can have Taco pizza using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco pizza
- Prepare 1 box of pizza crust mix (I used a gluten free box mix).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef cooked and drained.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco seasoning (you will use half for the ground beef and mix the other half into your pizza crust dough (after it has risen).
- Prepare of any seasoning you would like to give you ground beef more flavor(I used meat tenderizer, hugiarn garlic powder and sea salt).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Taco sauce you can use any brand, and might need to add more, concetintcy of beef in sauce should almost resemble sloppy joes).
- You need of shredded Taco cheese.
This is a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
Taco pizza instructions
- Go ahead and prepare pizza crust mix as directed.
- Cook ground beef seasoning to your own preference, once cooked, drain well and return to pan..
- Add half a pack of Taco seasoning, and also add in your Taco sauce, simmer the meat and Taco sauce, stirring well..
- Mix the other half of Taco seasoning to your pizza crust dough, blending it without working it to much..
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees..
- Spread your pizza crust dough onto a greased cookie sheet, and cook for ten minutes..
- Take pizza crust out of oven, spread ground beef mixture on top, sprinkle Taco cheese on top and put back in oven for another 10 minutes..
- Turn oven to broil and cook for 3 min more and it's done!.
- If you want to chop tomatoes, shread lettuce, throw some black beads on top, even dollop some sour cream on top, feel free, it's what I would have done if I had those ingredients!.
Add milk and butter; mix well. When I went to college in Los Angeles in the eighties, CPK was a relatively new joint with only a couple of locations…and boy, was it a treat. I wound up having a years-long love affair with CPK, heading to the. Pizza Dough–Feel Free to use any pizza dough you like.; Salsa–This is one instance where fresh is NOT best. Jarred salsa is best because it is thicker and will not water down the pizza as much as a fresh salsa would.