Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas). Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas) step by step. For the sauce: combine all the sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat. Bring sauce to a gental boil for a minute set aside.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients for the second pizza. Top each pizza with half of the Thai peanut sauce, half of the chopped scallions, half of the chicken and half of the pizza cheese. Remove from the EGG, top with fresh chopped cilantro and serve. You can have Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas) using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas)
- You need of Spicy Peanut Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger (minced).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Chicken Pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 3/4"cubes).
- Prepare of Pizza.
- It’s 1 of pizza dough (use your own recipe).
- You need 1 of flour for handling.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- It’s 4 of green onions (slivered).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot (shredded).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanuts (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
In a small bowl, stir together peanut sauce and peanut butter. In a small bowl, mix sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and pepper; pour over chicken. Remove chicken from slow cooker; discard cooking juices. This Thai Chicken Pizza is one of our favorite pizzas, with an amazing peanut sauce, lots of mozzarella, chicken, green onions, carrots, and cilantro – all come together to make it one of the best tasting pizzas around.
Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas) instructions
- For the sauce: combine all the sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat. Bring sauce to a gental boil for a minute set aside..
- For the chicken: cook chicken in olive oil over med-high heat for 5-6 minutes do not over cook. Once cooked set aside in fridge and allow to cool. Once cooled coat the chicken with 1/4 cup of sauce. Set aside..
- For the pizza: spread 1/4 cup of sauce evenly over the pizza. Cover with 3/4 cup of cheese. Distribute half of the chicken over the cheese followed by the green onions, bean sprouts and carrots. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese and 1 tablespoon of peanuts. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and add 1 1/2 tablespoon of cilantro. Repeat with the remaining ingredients for the second pizza..
The first time I made this Thai Chicken Pizza was right after I had purchased a CPK pizza cookbook. I cooked my first batch on a baking sheet with foil, but that left the bottoms soggy. Set aside in refrigerator until chilled through. I love a pizza with nontraditional flavors and toppings and this copycat of California Pizza Kitchen's Thai Chicken Pizza is a real winner. It has diced chicken tossed in a spicy peanut sauce flavored with ginger, honey, sesame oil, and oyster sauce.