Thin crust Pizza dough. Sprinkle with a little bit of cornmeal. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. Try to make it thicker around the edge.
It really is that fast and easy, which is why we believe this is the very best thin-crust pizza dough for a home cook on a weeknight. How To Make Thin Crust Pizza. If using frozen dough, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. You can cook Thin crust Pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thin crust Pizza dough
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- You need 200 grams of lukewarm tap water.
- Prepare 2 grams of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 gram of sugar.
- Prepare 4 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 153 grams of 00 flour.
- It’s 153 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of fine sea salt.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt and yeast. The longer the dough sits, the thicker the crust will be; for thinnest crust, shape and bake dough immediately, without any rest. Mix your flour, baking powder, and salt together in a mixing bowl. This is the best thin crust pizza dough recipe in the world!
Thin crust Pizza dough step by step
- In the large mixing bowl, combine flours and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together 200 grams lukewarm tap water, the yeast, sugar and olive oil, then pour it into flour mixture. Knead with your hands until well combined, approximately 3 minutes, then let the mixture rest for 15 minutes..
- Knead rested dough for 3 minutes.Cut into 2 equal piece and shape each into a ball. Place on a heavily floured surface, cover with dampened cloth, and let rest and rise for 3-4 hours at room temp or 8-24 hour s in the refrigerator. (Remove dough from fridge 30 minutes before you begin to shape it to pizza).
- To make pizza, place each dough ball on a heavily floured surface and use your fingers to stretch it, then your hands to shape into rounds or squares. Top and bake..
It's easy to prepare, and it has an amazing fluffy yet crispy edge with a thin center. The battle of thick crust versus thin crust. I'm team thin crust and Shane's team thick crust. In a large bowl, whisk together the bread flour, salt, and yeast. Thin Crust Dough Pizza [Thin Crust Pizza Recipe] This video contains the ingredients of making thin crust dough pizza and how to bake thin crust pizza.