Tony’s Burgers 🍔. Although the name implies that all we serve is burgers we have a wide selection of choices on the menu. Some of which include our famous Fish Tacos, Hotdogs, Fresh Salads, Avocado Fries, and of course Gourmet Burgers. Tony's Burgers is the Best Burger Joint in town They have a huge variety of burgers sandwiches and specialty seasoned Fries and also healthy salads and even breakfast items The staff are friendly courteous and professional Tony himself is a hands on manager and he and his staff take pride in every order they serve We highly recommend this local.
Add butter-toasted artisan buns, real cheeses, freshly chopped produce, and robust sauces, and you've got a burger with no comparison! After an incrediable amount of study, trial & error, Tony Burgers has formulated what we call ( Bur-gol-ogy ) which is the study of a Killer Burger! I really like that is is a family owned business. You can cook Tony’s Burgers 🍔 using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tony’s Burgers 🍔
- It’s 500 grams of Minced Beef.
- It’s 500 grams of Minced Pork.
- You need of Fresh Oregano.
- Prepare of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of x Romani salad.
- It’s 9 of x cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of x Large Onion.
- It’s 12 of x slices of Cucumber 🥒.
- It’s 6 of x Brioche Buns.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Alioli.
- It’s of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 3 of x Gurkins small.
- You need of Sliced English Cheddar.
The hamburgers are cooked just right and I love the fries, so crispy… Welcome to Dave & Tony's Premium Burger Joint – Home of the Build Your Own Burger and voted the "Best Burger" in St. Dave and Tony's is the first truly custom premium burger experience in St. Louis in a quick casual dining environment. Dave and Tony's Premium Burger Joint is a family owned and operated business.
Tony’s Burgers 🍔 instructions
- Finely chop oregano, Basil and 2 garlic cloves into a mixing bowl..
- Add Minced meat with salt and pepper and a small drizzle of olive oil and mix thoroughly..
- Then make your burger patties. I have a press so I can make each patty 150g each..
- Prepare burger Fillings. I like to shred the lettuce so it makes for easier eating!.
- Chop up the onion and add to a pot with one cup of water with one teaspoon of white sugar and a tablespoon of honey. Cook the onions until soft while mixing thoroughly.Then drain out the water and caramelize the onions a little..
- First butter the buns and place butter side down in a hot pan to toast the inside of the buns..
- Use the alioli and mustard mix onto the toasted buns. 3 parts alioli one part mustard. Then place the shredded lettuce with chopped gherkins on top..
- Place burger patties in the hot pan and cook turning evenly on each side and rosemary to the pan and add butter to baste. Once cooked place on a chopping board to rest for 1 minute and place your cheddar slice on top..
- Place sliced cucumber. Cherry tomatoes and sweet onions on top and finally place the alioli mustard mix on with the top of the bun..
Tony's Fresh Market is a family owned grocery chain with full service meat counter, extensive produce departments, domestic and imported deli & fresh bakery Tony´s Homemade Fresh Coleslaw, Sliced Pickles and Chopped Red Onions. Guaca Guaca Dog (Guaca-licious) Fresh Homemade Guacamole, sliced Jalapeño Peppers, Chopped Onions, and Melted Pepper Jack Cheese. We ordered lots of burgers and fries and a few milk shakes. I tried the Smoove Garlic and the Tony's Southern, and they were easily among the top five most flavorful burgers I've ever eaten. For proof, have a meal at Tony's.