Brad's southwest chicken burger. Brad's Burgers is a tribute to my father. My dad taught me the value of hard work and the joy of living life. His own life was constantly filled with friends and family.
Delivery was a bit slow as they are still working out the kinks. I ordered my burger medium and it was thoroughly cooked through. For as many toppings as the burger had, the meat was flavorless and over cooked. You can have Brad's southwest chicken burger using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's southwest chicken burger
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Onion buns.
- It’s 1/4 lb of bacon. Cut strip in half then fry to preference.
- You need of For the southwest sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1 tbs of Frank's red hot sauce, buffalo style.
- It’s 5 drops of tobasco sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s of For the batter.
- You need of Dry.
- Prepare 1 of LG can french onions, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 of cups, garlic herb bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko.
- It’s of Wet.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbs of mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole milk or cream.
- You need of For garnish.
- Prepare slices of Sharp white cheddar.
- It’s of Sliced tomato.
- You need of Diced green chiles.
- Prepare of Red leaf lettuce.
- You need of If you are daring, Brad's roasted chiles.
The bun was dry as well and a bit burned. I had high hopes as the burger looked delicious. My friend's chicken sandwich was about the same. Southwest chicken burgers are a tasty alternative to the classic cheese burger.
Brad's southwest chicken burger instructions
- Mix the southwest sauce ingredients. Chill in refrigerator until serving..
- Mix wet batter ingredients in a bowl..
- Put french onion in a LG zip lock bag. Crush with a cup until they are fine. Add rest of dry ingredients to the bag and shake well..
- Slice or pound out chicken breasts until they are 1/2 inch thick..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. About 1/4 inch deep. Medium low..
- Dredge chicken in wet batter. Place dry ingredients on a plate and coat. Press crumbs into chicken to coat evenly..
- Fry until well browned and fully cooked. Meanwhile toast bun. Change out oil every couple patties..
- Spread southwest sauce on both buns. Top with desired ingredients. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Not only are southwest chicken burgers healthier, but they are also colorful and pack a punch of flavor. Gather friends and family and grill up some southwest chicken burgers. Cook chicken fillets until very crisp. Cut rolls in two and spread insides with softened butter. Toast cut faces until golden brown.