Chicken Margherita Pizza. This Grilled Chicken Margherita Pizza is a delicious personal pizza with smokey grilled chicken, roasted cherry tomatoes, melty cheese and fresh basil. It's the ultimate margherita pizza recipe! Are you obsessed with grilled chicken?
Place on grill over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken thighs in hot grease and season with Italian seasoning, garlic salt and some basil leaves. Make pizza crust according to directions. You can cook Chicken Margherita Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Margherita Pizza
- Prepare 4 oz of precooked shredded chicken.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of Chipotle & Roasted Garlic.
- It’s 1 bag (14 oz) of Primo Taglio Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1 of Roma Tomato, Halved and sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare to taste of sweet and purple basil, chiffonaded.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mozzarella.
- You need 1/3 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan-Romano blend.
Drizzle the olive oil over the crust. This chicken dish is a popular one that features cheese, cherry tomatoes, and basil pesto. Think of a margherita pizza: you have pesto sauce (or marinara), topped with mozzarella hunks, and basil. So it's like pizza on top of the chicken, except minus the crust, of course.
Chicken Margherita Pizza instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a skillet, place the precooked chicken and Italian Seasoning and cook and stir for 2 minutes. Do not over cook..
- Stretch the pizza dough to fit a 12"pizza pan. Place the pizza sauce on the dough, leaving a quarter inch rim..
- Place 1/2 of the cheese blend on the pizza. Place the chicken, basil, and tomato. Cover with remaining cheese..
- Cook for 12-14 minutes, depending on oven..
- Eat and enjoy :-).
Grilled Chicken Margherita Papa's NEW Grilled Chicken Margherita pizza is loaded with grilled all white meat chicken, basil pesto sauce, fresh cut Roma tomatoes, signature cheese and pizza sauce, all on our crispy thin crust. It tastes light, it tastes fresh, and it's perfect for summer. Margherita pizza or 'pizza Margherita' is the simplest pizza agoing. You may look at it at first glance and call it cheese pizza, however, it's so much more than that. Neapolitan Margherita pizza goes a step above plain cheese with freshly sliced mozzarella, tomato sauce made from San Marzano or plum tomatoes, and fresh basil.