Easy Jalepeno- Cheddar Bratwurst burger. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Cut and pull the casings off the bratwursts and put into a bowl. (If you can buy bulk pack sausage, even better) Add your minced jalapenos and your sharp cheddar to your sausage and mix until incorporated. Because a brat in a casing really is a hell of a ton better than the burger.
It is sooooo juicy and that first pop of the skin when you bite into it is pure brat bliss. Blend until well minced and sticky and add to a bowl. Great recipe for Jalapeno Cheddarwurst Burgers. You can have Easy Jalepeno- Cheddar Bratwurst burger using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Jalepeno- Cheddar Bratwurst burger
- You need 1 packages of Favorite brand bratwursts (I used johnsonville).
- Prepare 2 of Jalapenos minced.
- It’s 2 cup of sharp cheddar (use any cheese you prefer really).
In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Using a rubber spatula, slather the burgers with cream cheese and top with sliced cheese, remove pan from heat and cover with foil or silicone lid to melt cheese onto burgers. Build burgers: bun bottom, lettuce and onion, cheeseburgers, halved bacon slices and jalapeños, place bun top in place.
Easy Jalepeno- Cheddar Bratwurst burger instructions
- Cut and pull the casings off the bratwursts and put into a bowl. (If you can buy bulk pack sausage, even better).
- Add your minced jalapenos and your sharp cheddar to your sausage and mix until incorporated..
- Once mixed, form your mixture into patties (I do about 6-7 ounces).
- Pop on the grill, sear in a pan and enjoy a great way to eat a "brat".
I LOVE Hamburgers – cheeseburgers especially. There's just so much you can do to dress up a hamburger and make it new and exciting. Jalapeños, onions, cheese, bacon, BBQ sauce – the combination of toppings you can slap on, or in this case, in a burger, is endless! One of my favorite burgers of all time started out as a Jalapeño Cheese Stuffed Mini Meatloaf!! These Homemade Jalapeno Cheddar Brats are super-scrumptious!