Grilled cheese Bacon Cheddar Burger. The goal is to par-cook the bacon since it'll finish cooking in the stuffed burger patties. Fold each slice of cheese into quarters. Mold and shape the layered burger, keeping it all together then flip so the meat side is up.
You will also receive free newsletters and notification of America's Test Kitchen specials. Keep heat on skillet and fry a pinch of the beef in the bacon fat to test seasoning. Gather the ingredients for bacon double cheese stuffed burgers. You can have Grilled cheese Bacon Cheddar Burger using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese Bacon Cheddar Burger
- You need 4 slice of of bread.
- Prepare 4 slice of of your choice of cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of baccon.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of beef patty.
Combine the bacon, onion, and cheddar cheese in a medium bowl and set aside. Combine the bacon, onion, and cheddar cheese. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Arrange the tomatoes on a cutting board and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grilled cheese Bacon Cheddar Burger instructions
- start your grill and throw your beef Patty(s) on the grill..
- then start by cooking your bacon strips.
- while that's cooking, go ahead and make 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with only 1 slice of your desired cheese on each..
- once you've done all that throw your remaining cheese on the Burger as well as your Bacon strips. then stuff that juicyness in-between your two grilled cheeses and conquer it..
In a bowl, combine the cheddar, Havarti, basil, thyme, and chives. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, bacon and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Fresh bison, mixed with a one-step Italian seasoning and a few other ingredients grilled up to perfection and topped with thick-cut bacon and Cheddar cheese! A hearty burger that will likely please any hungry appetite!