Hamburger & Taters. Pepperoni Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce.
Perfect for Summer BBQ's or get-togethers. Makes the most juicy hamburger that's filled with tons of flavor. You can't beat a good hamburger in the summer. You can cook Hamburger & Taters using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger & Taters
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of medium white potatoes, if the skins are thin I leave them on, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh minced or pasted garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Everglades seasoning, if you can’t get that just leave it out and add salt.
- You need to taste of Onion and garlic powders and pepper, season well.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of hot water.
- It’s of Fresh green onions, chopped.
The secret to a truly great homemade hamburger recipe is to use beef that's nice and fatty. Ideally, a good quality ground beef / mince from a butcher, but nowadays, supermarkets sell very good quality beef too. When it comes to cooking with meat, here's a big takeaway from this hamburger recipe: fat = flavour. You really need the fat in the meat to make juicy flavorful burgers.
Hamburger & Taters instructions
- Put bullion cubes in the hot water to dissolve. In a large pot, brown ground beef. Add seasonings. Add onions and potatoes til onions are soft. Sprinkle in flour and cook for a couple of minutes. Add bullion and water. Cover and cook on medium for about 20-30 minutes..
- Dip out a bowl and add green onions on top. Hope you enjoy!.
The Best Hamburger Recipe *Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Fresh Beef available at most restaurants in contiguous US. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories. Order McDelivery® Now * Get all your McDonald's favorites delivered right to your doorstep with McDelivery® on Uber Eats or DoorDash..