Home made burger. Pepperoni Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers The rest of the recipe I kept the same and the burgers turned out really moist and had good flavor. I've been making burgers like this for years, minus the cayenne. This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead!
You can take your homemade hamburgers to the next juicy, char broiled level by just tweaking a few things. (That's a DIY Charcuterie board ↑ you can learn how to make. ) There's a lot of debate over This burger recipe makes awesome cheeseburgers! This will give the cheese enough time to melt. Here are the ingredients & the instructions to make the perfect burger! You can have Home made burger using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made burger
- Prepare of Buns(Burger bread).
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of butter.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs(1 for the recipe and 1 for egg wash).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of Sesame seed/black seed(optional).
- Prepare of you can make 7-8 small buns with this measurement.
- Prepare of Burger patty:.
- You need of Minced meat.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet(grated).
- Prepare of Grated onion.
- Prepare of Grated fresh ginger and garlic.
- It’s of Seasoning and spices.
- You need of Soy sauce(optional).
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- It’s 8 of eggs(depends on d number of ur buns).
- You need of Thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced tomatoes.
Although it may not be the healthiest, use medium ground beef for moistness & flavour. The leaner varieties produce burgers that are drier with a denser, tighter texture. Don't use previously frozen meat as juices are lost during defrosting. If making ahead, cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for no more than a day.
Home made burger step by step
- Starting with the burger buns,place all your dry ingredients in a large clean bowl,break in your egg then pour the warm milk and butter and knead well for about 15 minutes until soft soft and smooth.Cover it and place in a warm place to rise until it doubles in size(30-45 minutes).After it rise remove the air from the dough by punching it..
- Divide the dough into 8 small balls,place it in a grease baking tray,allow it to rise again for about 15 minutes.Use the 1 egg to wash the balls and sprinkle sesame seed at the top.Pre heat the oven and bake until golden brown.Allow the buns to cool down then use a sharp knife to cut the bun horizontally,spread little amount of butter and toast the bun little..
- Burger buns.
- Burger buns.
- To make the burger patties: Combine minced meat, scotch bonnet,soy sauce,grated onion,ginger and garlic,Spices and seasoning and break in an egg.Divide it into 8 balls and make a patty.Shallow fry in a little oil until the meat is Cook all through..
- Burger patties.
- Break the eggs and fry it one by one and keep aside..
- For the burger sauce:mix 4 tablespoon of mayonnaise with 4 tablespoon of Ketchup..
- To Arrange: Spread the burger sauce then place the lettuce, then the meat patty,then the fried egg and lastly the tomato and onion,then spread the burger sauce at d top and cover with half bun.Repeat the process for the other.NB:you can use a Cheddar cheese if you want,,but I didn't use it in this recipe.Enjoy.
Bobby brings big Texas flavor to this burger, with a zesty spice rub and homemade, finger-lickin' barbecue sauce. Creamy coleslaw cuts through the spice and pickles add tartness. The best hamburger recipes are made with nothing more than beef, salt and pepper. I'm talking the ones you get from good steakhouses and diners. A great crust on the outside, juicy, beef and tender on the inside.