Homemade bacon cheeseburgers!. We Strive For The Extraordinary Experience With Our Gourmet Bacon Delivery. Our Bacon Comes Wet Cured, Dry Cured, & Uncured To Provide The Best Flavor & Slices. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
When the bacon is almost done, add the onion. Cook until the bacon is crisp, and the onion is tender. Remove onion and bacon from the pan with a slotted spoon, and transfer to a food processor. You can cook Homemade bacon cheeseburgers! using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade bacon cheeseburgers!
- Prepare 250 grams of lean beef steak mince.
- You need 1 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 of sub rolls.
- You need 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Prepare 2 medium of onions.
- You need 75 grams of medium cheese.
- You need 8 pinch of plain flour (for dusting).
- Prepare 4 slice of steaky bacon.
Pulse a couple of times to chop finely. I hope the above tips opened your eyes to some of the idiosyncrasies involved in elevating the classic bacon cheeseburger from blah to best! Now you just have to grab your ingredients and follow along with the recipe below, and I promise you, you will be able to make bacon cheeseburger better than most restaurants in. Like many people, when bacon enters the picture, I usually go big or go home.
Homemade bacon cheeseburgers! step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c. In a food processor add the bread, salt and pepper and blitz into bread crumbs!.
- Next add the mince, mustard, egg and worcestershire sauce and blitz until well combined. Turn out onto surface and shape into 4 burgers, sprinkle each side with flour and then wrap a slice of bacon around the burger. Place them on a tray and place on the middle shelf for 30mins..
- meanwhile slice onions, spray a pan with oil and fry onions until soft, a few minutes before burgers are ready turn heat down to low (if not already!) and throw in cheese, stir it in and let it melt..
- Slice in half the two rolls layer with lettuce, the yummy burgers (i had to slice them in half to get them to fit!) spoon on the melted onion cheese and then add your own fave sauce! simple! enjoy!.
This bacon cheeseburger is no different, because I pile bacon onto the patty, sneak it into the sauce, and even toast the bun with it. Pour off excess bacon fat into a small bowl and set aside. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate, being careful not to break it. Cut the bacon weave into four smaller squares and set aside. Simple seasonings and diced bacon make these burgers juicy and delicious.