italian parm crusted slider and cajin fries. italian parm crusted slider and cajin fries :nod. See great recipes for Potato chip crusted whiting too! Burgers have long been a favorite in Akron since being introduced by the Menches brothers at the World Fair.
Italian herbs, Romano, Parmesan, and garlic, hand-cut fries and house blue cheese dip. Fried wild shrimp tossed in house 'bang' hot sauce. In a large bowl add the potato wedges, olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, grated parmesan salt and pepper. You can cook italian parm crusted slider and cajin fries using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of italian parm crusted slider and cajin fries
- You need 1 each of slider bun.
- Prepare 3 oz of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 oz of parm cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 6 oz of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of marinara.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of mozz cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of french fries.
- It’s 1/2 oz of cajin seasoning.
Toss to coat, then spread again onto the baking sheet. Spread the fries on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheets in a single layer, so the fries are not touching each other. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle the baked fries with remaining Parmesan cheese.
italian parm crusted slider and cajin fries step by step
- coat chicken breast in flour then egg wash then a mixture of flour and parm cheese mix fry for 2 mins..
- pour over marinara and mozz cheese and melt cheese..
- put on slider bun ..
- fry up some fries and coat in cajin seasoning..
Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper With house steak sauce or Bleu Cheese Sauce With caramelized onions or Blackened with Cajun Seasonings Topped with a Brandy Cream. Light and Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside this parmesan crusted chicken is a must try! Served with Fries or Fresh Fruit. Kids' Southern Fried Chicken Sliders Two Bite-Sized Burgers on Mini-Buns. Served with Fries or Fresh Fruit.