Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. A delicious cheeseburger reimagined as a keto soup. Not only is this keto soup rich and filling, but it manages to capture all the flavors of a juicy, delicious cheeseburger. It's as if you can even taste each individual condiments too.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Be careful not to boil when reheating as it can cause the cream to split. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Ingredients Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling! You can have Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- It’s 5 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- It’s 2 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- It’s 1 of large avocado (diced).
- Prepare of Salt&pepper.
My family devours this low carb soup recipe and I bet yours will too! I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors, all wrapped up in a bowl of soup. Our Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe has all the flavors of your favorite burger packed into a rich and creamy soup! We LOVE a good ole cheeseburger, but what we dislike are all of the carbs!
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..
Faith created this super easy keto cheeseburger soup that has the same great taste. Bacon cheeseburgers are some good eats don't you think!? Ok, so one is a vegetarian now but he works in a burger joint. Low Carb Gluten-Free Keto Soft Pretzels – There's something about a big soft pretzel with bacon cheeseburger soup! This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months!