Keto Spaghetti squash pizza. Answer a few simple questions to receive your personalised keto diet plan. A low carb pizza made from spaghetti squash is a delicious vegetarian meal. It has a slightly sweet taste and is a creative way to enjoy spaghetti squash.
Skillet spaghetti squash pizza is a low carb and gluten free answer to your pasta and pizza cravings. You might also like low carb spaghetti squash breakfast casserole. I have been playing around with spaghetti squash a lot lately. You can cook Keto Spaghetti squash pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti squash pizza
- You need of Spaghetti squash.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 jar of pizza sauce.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Assorted pizza toppings.
While I never used to care for, I now really like it. Keywords: gluten free pizza dough, spaghetti squash pizza crust, healthy pizza, lent pizza, low carb pizza crust, keto pizza, uses for spaghetti squash. Tag @thekitchenwhisperer on Instagram and hashtag it #thekitchenwhisperer. This low carb spaghetti squash pizza casserole has all of the flavors of pizza but without the grains or cheese!
Keto Spaghetti squash pizza instructions
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds..
- Line parchment on baking pan. Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Rub olive oil on squash, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder..
- Place cut side down onto parchment lined pan. Bake for one hour..
- When its ready, flip over and take a fork and stir the centers. It will look like spaghetti noodles 😊 scoop them out and put the "noodles" in a bowl and stir in pizza sauce..
- Put the mixture back into the shells. Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice on top..
- Reture to oven and bake until cheese is bubbly. Around 10 min or so..
If I had to name my all-time favorite food, it would have to be pizza. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup, top with mozzarella and. Spaghetti squash is EASY to bake. Don't let the size and longer bake time discourage you. These delicious low carb spaghetti squash recipes from some of the most talented bloggers on the inter webs are inspired by cuisines from all around the world – and they look amazing!