Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers. Great recipe for Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers. This is a thick & juicy gourmet burger that's stuffed with mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, minced garlic, onions & fresh Basil all in a toasted, buttery, well seasoned sesame seed bun! Be careful when you bite into them though!.
American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Grilled Onions, Mad Sauce. Option to add any of the free toppings or paid premium toppings. Flavors: Barbecue, Buffalo, Teriyaki, Garlic Buffalo, Sweet Chili, or Carolina reaper. You can cook Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers using 24 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers
- Prepare of Gourmet Burgers.
- It’s 2 of 8 oz Beef Patties.
- It’s 1 bag of Soft Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sliced Mozterella Cheese Slices [room temp].
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Dehydrated Onions [purple or white or fresh fine minced].
- Prepare 1 packages of Fresh Basil.
- It’s 1 jar of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 of Bottle Onion Powder.
- You need 1 of Pepper Shaker.
- It’s 1 of Salt Shaker.
- You need of Butter Spread.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted Salted Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Chives.
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare 1 large of Sesame Seed Bun [or other sturdy, higher end bun].
- You need 1 each of Black Pepper, Garlic & Onion Powder.
- You need of Garnishments.
- It’s 1 each of Tomatoe – Purple Onion – Head Lettuce.
- You need of Kitchen Items.
- It’s 1 large of Frying Pan.
- It’s 1 large of Tight Fitting Lid.
- Prepare 1 of Butter Brush.
- You need 1 of Spatula.
Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Mike's Bagel Deli & Pizza en Nueva Jersey. Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido. Mike's Brick Oven Pizza Menu in Pottstown PA Pizza, Stromboli, Pasta, Burgers, Hoagies & Grinders, Steak Sandwiches, Salads.
Mike's Gourmet Garlic Mozterella Burgers step by step
- Use two pre-made 8 oz Beef Patties and flatten out but not too thin..
- Season the outsides of patties with black pepper, salt, onion and garlic powder to taste..
- Flip both over and fill one clean side of your patty with chopped garlic to taste, sun dried tomatoes to taste, fresh sliced Basil to taste and one slice mozzarella cheese folded into 4's and place all in the center of the patty..
- Be careful to avoid the outer rims of patties. Especially if you have any oil on your hands..
- On the second clean side of the patty, sprinkle dehydrated onions being careful to avoid the outside edges of the patty. Press dehydrated onions into the patty to seal them in the meat..
- Place the dehydrated onion patty side onto the cheese patty side..
- Finger press the clean edges in deep towards each other in order to seal the top and bottom patties together..
- Form a perfect patty with no holes or openings at your patties sides. Otherwise, the middle contents will spill out during frying..
- Melt butter and add some small chopped chives to it..
- Cook patty low and slow [with a tight lid over it] being careful not to burn. You'll want to slowly cook your patty and the contents within without burning or losing your inside ingredients..
- When almost cooked, brush butter and chive mixture on your hamburger buns..
- Sprinkle bread with garlic, onion powder and black pepper to taste. Or you can make a garlic butter spread. Recipe at base..
- Once patty is fully cooked, pull out and place on paper towels to fully drain..
- Wipe hamburger pan clean with a napkin and add your buttered hamburger buns..
- Char buttered buns just slightly..
- Serve with purple onions, tomatoes, lettuce and a side dish of your choosing..
- Authors Note: You can mix a packet of dry Lipton Onion Soup Mix into your hamburger for added flavor or to make a Patty Melt Style Burger..
- Garlic Butter Recipe 2- 4 oz Cubes Tillamook Salted Butter 1 Splash EVOO 2 tbs Pureed Garlic 1 tsp garlic powder 1/4 tsp Onion Powder 1/4 Shreadded Parmesan Cheese 1 tbs Packed Parsley 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper 1 tsp Italian Seasoning 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes 1 tbs Fresh Fine Chopped Chives Sprinkle top with 1/4 tsp Paprika [optional] Slightly melt butter and mix everything together well in a bowl. Chill leftovers..
Pizza Hoagies Grinders Steak Sandwiches Wings Burgers Pasta – Our Menu – Mike's Brick Oven Pizza – Mike's Brick Oven Pizza. fresh garlic, olive oil, provolone & mozzarella cheeses with fresh broccoli florets and . All served with chips & wedges or rice, drink and salad. Quick and easy recipe to blow everyone away, Roasted Chicken on a rotisserie ! In today's video we are preparing a rosemary and garlic Roast Chicken. If you would like to know more feel free to.