Oven Baked Cheeseburger. If you love cheese on your burgers, grab a slice of American cheese (or your favorite kind) and place one slice on each burger.. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Top the cooked meat with the cheese slices, as shown in the image below.
These easy oven baked burgers take out the stress of a messy stovetop and reduce those calories for a healthier, tastier burger. The Spruce / Diana Chistruga Serve the burgers on split toasted buns with your favorite toppings, such as cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and pickle slices, and the condiments of your choice. Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Forward Influence for Avocados from Mexico, RITAS, and TABASCO® Brand. You can cook Oven Baked Cheeseburger using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheeseburger
- Prepare 8 slices of bread.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s As needed of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bacon relish see my recipe.
- Prepare 8 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of tomato ketchup optional.
The opinions and text are all mine. Don't worry about grilling this winter. Remove the sheet from the oven, and add a slice of cheese on top. Move each patty onto a bun.
Oven Baked Cheeseburger instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ground beef and seasoned salt.
- In an oven safe dish, I used an 8 inch cast iron skillet, spray with nonstick and lightly sprinkle and salt. push the ground beef into the skillet. And lightly sprinkle the top with salt..
- Add the cheese over the beef. I used 75/25 lean/to fat ratio of ground beef..
- The beef will shrink away from the edges making for easy cutting and removal..
- Put into oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Cut into quarters.
- Mayonnaise the bread and add the burgers..
- Add the bacon relish.
- Put the top on and serve! I hope you enjoy!!!.
The most common types of beef used for hamburgers are ground chuck, ground sirloin, ground round and ground beef with varying percentages of fat. All of these options can be purchased from your local grocery or health food store. While meat with less fat content will make for a healthier burger, the higher the fat content, the more heat the meat can withstand and the juicier your burger will be. Oven Baked Cheeseburger Sliders Are Easy To Make. They are baked in the oven which makes them super simple to make.