Pizza Fries. Pizza fries for dipping, snacking, and sharing. The cheese melts out a little, that is perfect. Cool, then dip into marinara and enjoy.
Mix the butter and garlic together; spread over the crust. Sprinkle half the Mozzarella cheese over the garlic butter, then the Parmesan cheese, and then the remainder of the Mozzarella cheese. Pepperoni Pizza Fries loaded with pizza sauce, stretchy mozzarella and tasty cheddar. You can have Pizza Fries using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Fries
- Prepare 48 of once fries.
- Prepare 1/4 of peproni slice.
- Prepare 1/2 of saucges.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Pizza saouce.
- It’s 1/2 of mozreela cheese.
- You need 1/2 of parsiam cheese.
Possibly the best Football Sunday dish to ever exist! Nothing compliments a cool fall Sunday quite like a plate of gooey pizza fries. Sunday's during the most colorful season of the year make me feel all warm and cozy. Cue close family gatherings around the dinner table, football games, comfy clothes.
Pizza Fries step by step
- Put a medium cast-iron skillet in the oven and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F..
- Bake the fries in the heated cast-iron skillet, mixing them a few times during the cooking process, until they are crisp, about 20 minutes..
- Remove the skillet from the oven and top the fries with the pepperoni, sausage, sauce, peppers, mozzarella and Parmesan. You can also do layers of fries and toppings to make a pile of pizza fries. Return the skillet to the oven for 5 to 10 minutes to melt the cheese. Serve immediately with a side of pizza sauce for dipping..
A PERFECT SNACK to serve while everyone is waiting for the Pizzas to get done. Now pat dry potato fries with the help of the kitchen towel or paper & let them cool. Heat oil and again fry potato fries until crispy & set aside. For Chicken Tikka Flavor: Jack's Pizza Fries are the perfect complement to any pizza. Cheesy, garlicky dunking sticks served with an included dipping sauce make for the optimal pizza experience.