Revidokeftedes (Chickpea Burgers). Revithokeftedes is the Greek word for chickpea meatballs. That's what it literally translates to. I prefer to form them into burger patties and serve them with tzatziki and a salad.
I am a bit late posting this week, because I decided to paint the house by myself. Here are some examples of the best recipes from this application: Revidokeftedes Chickpea Burgers Hamburger Stroganoff Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders Beans And Burger With Meatballs Mushroom Swiss Burger Pie Salmon Burgers With Roasted Veggies Steakhouse Style Cheeseburgers Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble Homemade Hamburger Helper. Hope you are all doing well…. You can have Revidokeftedes (Chickpea Burgers) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Revidokeftedes (Chickpea Burgers)
- Prepare 500 grams of Chickpeas boiled.
- It’s 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dill.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking Power.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Frying Oil.
I am a bit late posting this week, because I decided to paint the house by myself. Revithokeftedes is the Greek word for chickpea meatballs. That's what it literally translates to. I prefer to form them into burger patties and serve them with tzatziki and a salad.
Revidokeftedes (Chickpea Burgers) step by step
- Blend all the ingredients together, except for the baking powder, and flour..
- Until its one big mass.
- In a small bowl mix together the baking power, flour and add into the mix..
- Fry burgers on medium to high heat. Add in the Chickpea burgers one at a time. Ready when color is golden brown. The mixture makes about 7 burgers. You can also bake the burgers instead of frying if your prefer. They taste delicious either way.
When ready to pressure cook, change the water couple of times, then take the chana in the pressure cooker along with salt, cloves, garlic and dried thyme. This burger is so delicious, you will not miss the meat, promise! Greek Chickpea soup recipe (Revithia) Hearty, simple and extra comforting, this Greek chickpea soup recipe (revithia soupa) is with no doubt the perfect dish for a cold winter's day! Greek chickpea soup is one of the most popular Greek wintery dishes while being highly nutritious full of fiber and a unique supply of antioxidants. Revithokeftedes (pr. reh-vee-thaw-kae-FTEH-thes) aka chickpea Patties is a delicious, healthy, Greek, vegan meal.