Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce. For seasoning there's Worcestershire sauce, seaosned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. In a small bowl combine the mayo, Sriracha, garlic, lime juice and pepper. Stir, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Brush it on grilled pork chops for extra flavor, add a kick to chicken fajitas or serve it as a dipping sauce with sirloin tips. This Spicy Steak Ramen is a weeknight favorite! Skirt steak simmered in hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, and a touch of brown sugar and tossed with ramen noodles. You can cook Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce
- It’s 1 of finely grated onion.
- You need 1 TB of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce (All Gold).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chutney.
- It’s 3 TB of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 TB of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 ts of tabasco.
- Prepare 1 TB of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 ts of steak & chops spice.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Have you ever started grilling a nice, juicy steak, expecting to serve it with some steak sauce, when you discover you are out of it? Well, here's a quick solution to that dilemma. Never be without steak sauce again!. Slice the gherkins and halve the buns.
Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients and chill for atleast 1 hour..
- Can be stored in fridge for 1 month and use as needed. Cold or hot.
Finely chop the lettuce and mix with the rest of the burger sauce ingredients in a bowl, then season to taste. Perfect with beef, chicken, pork and veggie burgers! Grilling season is upon us, and that means burgers! For me, the fun part of making burgers is the variety of toppings and sauces you can use, and this burger sauce recipe will for sure be making many appearances at this summer's cook outs! Customize the spices to your liking and add as much or as little.