Taco chili. Brown the ground beef if you haven't done so already. Add all ingredients to the Crockpot. Serve with your favorite chili toppings!
Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Lastly, Taco Chili is crock pot friendly – whee! Tastes delicious either way, and like most chilis, leftovers just get better and better so you can enjoy this dish all week long for lunch.. You can have Taco chili using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco chili
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans.
- You need of Chili powder, and 1/2 pck taco seasoning.
- It’s of Beef broth.
Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook on the stove or crock pot if you have more time. Similar to normal chili with a mexican kick. I like to eat mine like a frito pie with fritoes, mexican cheese blend, and sour cream on top.
Taco chili step by step
- Cook hamburger with chili and 1/4 packet of taco seasoning add onion.
- Add chili beans dont drain mix well n allow to cook till all is hot.
- Next add Tomatoes again dont drain cook till boil.
- Cook till boil.
- Add beef broth 1/4 cup at a time allow to boil before adding more also add the other 1/4 of taco seasoning here.
- Allow to cook down until done on low add more beef broth if you wish for thinner chili! Top with cheese crackers sour cream Enjoy!.
This taco chili recipe is what would happen if you took your favorite loaded beef tacos and morphed the tacos into chili. The whole family is going to love this easy taco soup. Especially all of the taco fans. This chicken chili recipe is one of my favorites, and it's so easy! If you don't have an Instant Pot, you can make the Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili instead, or cook it on the stove, simply double the cook time over low heat and add a little more water.