Avocado Burger. Take the avocado and slice in half, remove the pit and peel each half. Sprinkle fresh lemon juice over each half of avocados. Slice one half of avocado and set aside.
View the online menu of Avocado Burger and other restaurants in Ontario, California. Please check with the restaurant directly. Avocado Burger « Back To Ontario, CA. You can cook Avocado Burger using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Burger
- You need 500 grams of Minced meat.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Mayonaise.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
Avocado Burger reminds me of a "Farmer Boys" restaurant except with a lot more menu options. Huge place with a huge variety of menu items. The menu was actually quite confusing because there are so many things to choose from. American food and lots of Mexican food choices.
Avocado Burger instructions
- Put all the ingredients outside of the avocado and the mayonaise in a bowl and mix it through the meat..
- Take the meat and turn it into 8 flat patties..
- Put a slice of avocado on half of the patties and put some mayonnaise inside the avocado hole..
- Put the patties with nothing on it over the ones with the avocado, pinch the edges real good with your fingers to make sure that your patties are nicely sealed all around..
While burger patties are cooking, seed, peel and mash the avocado. Serve each patty on bun with lettuce, sliced tomatoes and onion. Top each burger patty with mashed ripe Fresh California Avocado. Serving Suggestions: Try using baby spinach or baby arugula in place of the lettuce leaves for a delicious difference. Get delivery from Avocado Burger super-fast to your door.