Cabbage burgers. Place on a baking sheet with the seam side down. Add cabbage, onion, and remaining garlic to large stalk pot add the burger on top of cabbage and mix. Season to taste with salt pepper and garlic salt.
Drain, add salt and pepper to taste. Roll out, (with pin), each dinner roll. Bring corners together and pinch shut, (reforming the roll). You can cook Cabbage burgers using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage burgers
- It’s 3 cups of cabbage baby.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mung beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of quinoa cooked.
- It’s 2 tbsps of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rock salt himalayan.
Dough Scald milk, then add cold water. To liquid in saucepan, add salt, sugar, shortening, and eggs, then add dissolved yeast. Place the assembled cabbage burgers, folded side down, on greased baking sheets (we used our stoneware baking sheets). In a small bowl crack the egg, add a splash of water, and whisk together to make an egg wash.
Cabbage burgers step by step
- Boil mung beans (about 1/3 lb) until very soft, about 2 hours and mash until smooth..
- Boil 1/2 cup quinoa in 1 cup water until water is absorbed and quinoa is fluffy..
- Grind oats in processor until fine..
- Cut cabbage finely..
- Combine cabbage, mashed mung beans, cooked quinoa and oats..
- Add in salt and paprika..
- The mixture should be sticky..
- Make 12 balls and flatten slightly..
- Arrange on a cookie sheet and refridgerate for 1 hour at least..
- Add a little coconut oil in a frying pan tawa and cook on one side for 5 minutes, flip and cook on the other side for 5 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
Just before placing the cabbage burgers in the oven brush, them with the egg wash. Assemble burgers: Place burger patty on the edge of a cabbage leaf where the thickest part of the stem is. Top with onion, tomato, and pickles. In a large saucepan, cook cabbage and onion until tender. In a large bowl, combine the meat, cabbage mixture, salt, pepper and seasoned salt.