Chicken pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Unbelievably Awesome BBQ Chicken Pizza "I have made this a million times now.
Ditch the sausage and pepperoni and use chopped, cooked chicken to on tonight's pizza. Using chicken is easy, economical, and you probably already have some on hand. These recipes feature bright and fresh ingredients to bring all kinds of flavor combinations to life, from barbecue to buffalo, and even some sultry smokey flavors. You can have Chicken pizza using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken pizza
- You need 1 of pizza base.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare as needed of mozzarella cheese.
Pizza night is bound to be a hit with these outstanding pies! Spread with pesto; top with the chicken, tomato, beans and cheeses. Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. Pizza gets a little style with chopped tomatoes replacing sauce, and the addition of ranch dressing and shredded chicken Touchdown pizza topped with blue cheese, barbeque chicken, and celery is the perfect appetizer to serve your football fans during the big game.
Chicken pizza instructions
- Take pizza base and apply both the sauces over it nicely..
- Now add chicken pieces..
- Then add lots of mozzarella cheese..
- Keep pizza in the microwave for 15-20 minutes..
- After that take out from the microwave..
- Cut into pieces.and serve..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce..
Top with chicken mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as. Grill or griddle-cook the chicken a few minutes on each side then transfer to baking sheets.