Cow boy burger on French loaf. Cow boy burger on French loaf You can put it on regular buns or make two patties if you'd like. I only had French bread on hand so that's what it's on. In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, breadcrumbs, Barbecue Sauce, egg, chili powder and salt until well mixed.
Hollow out center of loaf with spoon. Fancy bread loaf. bread flour, sugar, butter, milk, water, water roux, yeast. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. You can cook Cow boy burger on French loaf using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cow boy burger on French loaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of French onion soup packet.
- You need 4 slices of cheese (I used Swiss but cheddar is probably the best choice).
- It’s 1 of French bread loaf.
- It’s 2 cups of bbq rib meat.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce for drizzling.
- It’s of Onion rings (see my recipe).
Learn how to transform meaty tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and a loaf of French bread into yummy French Bread Pizza. Spray a broiler pan with nonstick spray. Mix together the bread and milk in a bowl and set aside. Take the baking pan out of the oven and remove the foil from the french bread.
Cow boy burger on French loaf instructions
- Mix French onion soup mix with burger meat and shape into 4 patties. Cook until no longer pink..
- Cut the French bread into 4 pieces and slice them open to make a “bun”.
- Assemble it: bread, patty, cheese, onion rings, bbq ribs, more bbq sauce and top with remaining half of bread..
Cool and slice into serving size pieces. While I like to just munch on mine like a snack, hubby loves his on a Cowboy Burger. You can also put them on Hot Dogs, toss onion strings into a salad, use them on a green bean casserole or even serve them as a side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Make any sandwich or burger a combo with french fries and a fountain drink for an additional charge. Substitute homemade onion rings for an additional charge.