Crescent roll Pizza ring. Nonstick cooking spray, for greasing the pan. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Using photos as a guide, add pizza sauce, cheeses, and pepperonis in layers onto the crescent ring.
You could also use pre-made pizza dough that you find near the crescent dough. They are impressive enough for a party, but easy enough for everyday dinner. See more ideas about Recipes, Crescent ring recipes, Crescent roll recipes. You can have Crescent roll Pizza ring using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crescent roll Pizza ring
- Prepare 2-8 packs of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Italian herbs.
- You need of Optional: 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
While it looks complicated, this attractive meatball-filled ring is really very easy to assemble. My family loves tacos, and we find that the crescent roll dough is a nice change from the usual tortilla shells or chips. My son want pizza for breakfast this morning. So we improvised and this is what we came up with.
Crescent roll Pizza ring instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease baking sheet or round pan..
- Place crescents around the pan as pictured. We used 12 out of the 16 crescents..
- Cook your sausage and crumble. Layer in pan on top pizza sauce, sausage, cheese, some of the herbs, onion and garlic powder..
- Close crescent rolls over the top and bake 12-15 minutes. When it’s finished melt butter and mix with minced garlic and brush on top. Serve with parmesan cheese on top or ranch..
You can add cooked ham, chopped hard cooked eggs or what ever else you want. Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls are loaded with gooey mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Serve with warm marinara for dipping! Snack time just got upgraded with these rolls. If you love quick and easy snacks for your kiddos try this Pizza on a Stick, Crispy Baked Parmesan Ravioli or Pepperoni Pizza Dip.