Easy Fruit Pizza Pie. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! In small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar and orange peel with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party.
Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings. The sugar cookie crust can be homemade or store bought. Any kind of fresh fruit can be used to design the top of the pizza. You can have Easy Fruit Pizza Pie using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Fruit Pizza Pie
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 1 packages of Ready made Sugar Cookie Dough.
- It’s of Filling or "Sauce".
- Prepare 12 oz of tub of Cream Cheese Spread.
- Prepare 7 oz of tub of Marshmallow Creme or Fluff.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1 bunch of Grapes(your preference).
- You need 4 of Kiwis(or fruit of your choice).
- You need 1 lb of Fresh Strawberries(or fruit of your choice).
The pizza can be sliced like a regular pizza or cut in. The BEST summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You'll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza!.
Easy Fruit Pizza Pie step by step
- In a pie OR pizza pan spread and press your sugar cookie dough so that it covers the bottom evenly and bake according to directions this will be your "crust".
- After the crust is done, set aside and let cool completely before adding ingredients..
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese and the marshmallow creme and mix until smooth and creamy..
- Rinse, Peel and cut your Kiwis width wise.
- Rinse and cut your strawberries lengthwise..
- Cut your grapes down the middle..
- Add the filling to your crust and spread evenly..
- Top with kiwis, strawberries, grapes or whatever your fruit of choice is..
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before served..
This is one of my all-time favorite fruit desserts. The sugar cookie crust topped with the cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit is absolute perfection. Perfect for so many holidays, gatherings, and just to make any day a little more festive and fun! I have always loved fruit pizza, but in the past, it seemed to be a bit of a tedious recipe to make because I had to. a) make the cookie dough. b) make a fluffy white topping. c) cut up the fruit and carefully arrange it on the pizza Directions. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.