Grilled bacon dorito cheese burgers. Grilled bacon dorito cheese burgers Just had a weird inspiration. With your thumb, make an indent the middle of each patty. Add ¼ of the cheese cubes to each patty.
The goal is to par-cook the bacon since it'll finish cooking in the stuffed burger patties. Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole is an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love. This delicious casserole is loaded with ground beef, bacon, onions and cheese sandwiched between layers of bread. You can cook Grilled bacon dorito cheese burgers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled bacon dorito cheese burgers
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of dorito.
- You need 1 packages of beefy onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bread crums.
- You need 1 bunch of bacon bits or cooked bacon, for this experiment I'm using bacon bits.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. In small bowl, combine the egg, cheese, onion, soy sauce, ketchup and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Wrap a bacon strip around each; secure with a toothpick.
Grilled bacon dorito cheese burgers instructions
- Mix meat,egg,dorito's and all other ingredients. …put some muscle in it n mix it up good.
- For into patties.
- Put cheese on patty.
- Add another patty on top and seal edges.
- Grill them thangs.
- Add sliced onions,tomatoes, mayo,ketchup and whatever you want.
- Pig out!.
Traditional Cuban Sandwich, Roasted pork, ham, pickles, mustard, swiss. Jalapeno, bacon and cheddar stuffed burger on the grill. (Photo: Junfu Han, Detroit Free Press) People need to realize burgers need fat, says Bill Hoemke, meat manager at Royal Oak's Hollywood Market. How to Make Bacon on the Grill. Bacon on the grill is everything you love about cooking bacon, minus your kitchen's bacon hangover. Turns out, there are many ways to grill bacon, but one method stands out above all others: Use a cast-iron skillet.