Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free. Change up pizza night with poppable, gluten-free Mini Pizza Quinoa Bites! In addition to being excited that it's Friday (and Valentine's Day!) I'm also jazzed that warmer weather is on the way. Great recipe for Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free.
Gluten Free Pizza Breadsticks are soft and cheesy, Airfryer-friendly, freezer-friendly, and best of all, EASY! If you've had to go gluten free for whatever reason, and have a pulse, I'm willing to bet you'd give your left arm for a hot and crispy, chewy, cheesy hand tossed pizza. Great recipe for Irvixen's Pickled Bell Peppers. You can cook Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free
- Prepare of Cooked quinoa.
- You need of Whole eggs.
- Prepare of Egg whites.
- Prepare of Pizza toppings of choice (I used onion, green pepper, black and green olives).
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Italian seasoning (I used McCormick Montreal Strak seasoning).
- You need of Pizza sauce for dipping (I used spaghetti sauce).
I used glass canning jars rather than a bowl, but next time will use bowl then transfer to jars. Excellent as a hotdog relish, and so pretty! Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Mini Mushroom and Swiss Quinoa Cups are meatless, gluten-free bites with big, sophisticated flavor.
Iowa Girls Quinoa Pizza Bites – Gluten Free instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin tin (one regular size or two mini) very well with oil cooking spray..
- Mix all ingredients except pizza sauce, in a large bowl. Fill muffin tin cups to the top with quinoa mixture..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes for mini muffin tins, or 25-30 minutes for regular muffin tin. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin pan. Serve with warm pizza sauce..
- They say you have option to freeze these, but they were so much more delicious straight from the oven, I would advise against it..
- Courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats- http://iowagirleats.com.
Enjoy for breakfast or a light meal, or as an easy snack! At least once a day I fight the urge to rip open the refrigerator and shout, Mooo-om, do we have anything to eat?! but refrain from doing so because, oh right, I'm the Mom now! See more ideas about Quinoa pizza bites, Pizza bites, Cheap diy candles. The quinoa lends a bread-y flavor but is naturally gluten-free. Add melty cheese, salty bacon, and tangy pickles (got to have them!) and I'm telling you – dead ringer for the real thing.