Keto Friendly Pizza. The Cowboy (Keto Friendly) Pizza features traditional red sauce, topped with whole-milk mozzarella cheese, premium pepperoni, Italian sausage, sliced mushrooms, black olives, cheddar, and a herb & cheese blend without the crust. To make it even more Keto-friendly, simply change the traditional red sauce to your choice of creamy garlic sauce or. Low Carb Keto Friendly Pizza Recipe.
I wanted the pizza dough to have a similar taste and texture to that of real pizza dough and I've got it! Margarita: You can't go wrong with a simple margarita pizza. Top your crust with low carb (sugar-free) pizza sauce (aka marinara/spaghetti sauce) and shredded mozzarella cheese. You can have Keto Friendly Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pizza
- You need 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 2 tbs of warm water.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of psyilium husk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded low mositure part skim mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 ounce of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg,lightly beaten.
- You need of avocado oil,olive oil,or ghee for your hands.
Add fresh basil or spinach if you'd like to go the extra step. Pizza Hut has two different types of wings: Bone-In and Bone-Out. The Bone-Out wing is more like fried chicken, with lots of breading. Perhaps the easiest way to stay on Keto at Pizza Hut is to just order the same pizza you normally would, and then just eat the toppings and sauce.
Keto Friendly Pizza step by step
- Preheat the Oven to 425 F,in a small bowl,add the yeast and warm water and stir to combine,set aside about 5-10 min, until foamy.in an large microwave safe bowl,add mozzarella and cream cheese,microwave for 1 minute and stir,if not fully melted continue microwaving 20 more sec.in another small bowl whisk almond flour,psyllium husk powder, and baking powder,set aside.
- Stir foamy yeast mixture into melted cheese until well combined, and stir in beaten egg.Then add into dry ingredient mixture stir untul it forms a dough.you can oil your hands prevent sticking to all over your hands.you just knead the dough couple of times..
- Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to a 12' circle..I did measure my pizza pan putting underneath the dough, then i did flip upside down,and then fixed the dough..
- Poke the dough in several places with a fork.Bake 6 minutes,(i did bake 8 minutes),and check it,if necessary keep it a minute more..
- Add your favorite toppings, (after i turned off the oven, i did add my toppings, then I put my pizza back in the oven. I like my veggies almost raw.) you can bake the dough little less and take it off the oven, then add your toppings and bake fully with the veggies.up to you..
Obviously the total net carb, fat, and protein count for this method would vary greatly from pizza to pizza, and also requires some caution, because some toppings are much more keto-friendly than others. If you are looking for a keto-friendly vegetarian pizza option, then this recipe is for you. It is topped with red and yellow bell pepper that bring a fantastic crunch, sweetness, and a fresh aspect to every single bite. On top of that, you will get plenty of vitamin C and vitamin A from the bell peppers, especially the red variety. Find the best Keto Friendly Restaurants near you on Yelp – see all Keto Friendly Restaurants open now and reserve an open table.