King Cluck Turkey Burgers. Great recipe for King Cluck Turkey Burgers. After many trials I finally came up with a flavorful, juicy turkey burger that kids and even carnivores will love. This burger is truly the King of all Turkey Burgers!
Quite simply, the Cluck Double overcomes the flaws of the Spicy Chick'n Crisp at only a minimal extra charge to the buyer. It has great flavor and exceptional texture, and although the nutrition sucks, it's a a meal in and of itself. So the next time your at your local BK and have a hankering for something different, try out the Cluck Double. You can cook King Cluck Turkey Burgers using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of King Cluck Turkey Burgers
- You need 3 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow onion minced fine.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of I teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
It may not actually exist, but that doesn't. In this episode of "Fast Food Fat Man", Big Red throws it hat in to the ring to build the most creative Whopper, against "Thats Noice" (aka Paul) and "Big Daddy Food Review". Fall in love with this burger. Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers Bobby drizzles goat cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey.
King Cluck Turkey Burgers step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined..
- If you have time, chill mixture in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Chilling the mixture will firm it up, increase the flavor and make shaping patties easier. Go to next step..
- Form mixture into patties of desired size. If you keep them fairly thick, they will be moister..
- Pour olive oil into a non stick skillet (I use cast iron)on medium high. Heat oil until very hot but not scorching..
- Place patties in skillet without moving until bottom side is brown and crusted – about 5 minutes..
- Turn patties over, reduce heat to medium and cook 6 to 8 mins longer or until center is no longer pink and juices run clear..
- Serve on hamburger buns with mayo, ketchup, Dijon mustard, cheese, pickles, lettuce and tomato or whatever you like. Yum! Nothing is written in stone. Add or delete spices or different herbs and veggies and MAKE THIS RECIPE YOUR OWN!.
Turkey burgers are often thought of as a healthy alternative to beef patties. But when it comes to choosing between a turkey burger and a veggie burger, the choice is less black and white. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you. How To Grill A Turkey Burger. What is more emblematic of fired cooked meat than the American burger?