Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce. Our first day on the road was a beauty. With the beef patties, the burger has onion rings, lettuce, and tomato. Experience fast-casual dining that emphasizes the use of local ingredients.
What better way to craft a burger than to model it after another one of Michigan's famous foods? This is a Coney Dog in burger form, which should be any Michigan food lover's dream meal. The Atomic Burger, Crunchy's – East Lansing Of the many things Michigan is famous for — the Great Lakes, Motown music, Madonna — some things tend to fly under the national radar and remain (mostly) local secrets — the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Mackinac Island, Bruce Campbell. You can have Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce
- You need 2 of x2 Burger bread with sesame.
- It’s of Cheddar slices (1-2 slices for each burger).
- It’s 2-4 leaves of curly lettuce (chopped).
- It’s 2 of Burger Meatball (*).
- It’s 2 slices of tomatoes.
- It’s of Michigan Lake Sauce (*).
You may be surprised to find out that the subject of this month's Food Fight is one of these Michigan originals: olive burgers. And as the largest and longest purveyor of olive burgers in West Michigan, he should know. Burger Olive Burger "We've spent years at Mr. Burger perfecting the right balance between the olives, the olive brine, and the rest of the special sauce", said Christopoulos. "Based on all of the Olive Burgers we have sold over the years, we.
Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce instructions
- Start with chopping lettuce and slicing tomatoes.
- Pre-heated pan with olive oil (optional – can be also use corn oil).
- Fry each side of meatballs 2.5 -3 minutes.
- After meatballs done, add Cheddars on them, wait a bit for slightly melty Cheddars.
- Use your pan to make crunchy upper burger bread slice (just press breads 10 seconds to pan).
- Bottom, lettuces then meatballs with melted Cheddar and then Sauce and tomato slices. Close it with upper bread..
- Bon Appetite.
In a large bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic powder and onion powder, mixing lightly but thoroughly. I ordered a Double Lake Burger and a diet cola; my girl ordered a Lake Bacon Cheeseburger, Parmesan Truffle Fries, and a bottled water. The add ons (lettuce, pickles, bacon, etc) were plentiful and the burger sauce was robust. The brioche buns from MacKenzie's Bakery were perfect. A post shared by Burger Bros (@.