Pepperoni Pizza Sticks. Classic Pepperoni Flavor Combined With Good Ol' American Beef-Stick-Making Craftsmanship. A Healthy & Nutritious Protein Snack To Help You Power Through Your Day. Check Out Pepperoni Pizza Sticks On eBay.
Top each with a stick of string cheese. Roll up the dough, making sure to pinch each seam tightly. Place in baking sheet seam side down. You can cook Pepperoni Pizza Sticks using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of Pillsbury classic pizza crust.
- Prepare 8 piece of String cheese (I use mozzarella cheddar ones from sargento).
- You need 32 piece of pepperoni.
- It’s 4 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of 15oz can pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of rolling pin.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cutter.
Melt butter, garlic and parsley in a small bowl. brush the pizza sticks with. Who knew pizza could get any better than its original form? Sign me up for anything that includes a crusty and buttery exterior, melted cheese, and pepperoni, because YUM. Think of these Pepperoni Pizza Sticks as individual, handheld calzones.
Pepperoni Pizza Sticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush a large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sprinkle flour over work surface then unroll pizza crust dough and use rolling pin to roll dough out some.
- Use pizza cutter to cut down the middle of the dough and across 3 times making a total of 4 strips.
- Put 4 pieces of pepperoni on each strip and a stick of string cheese.
- Roll and shape each strip into logs making sure the cheese and pepperoni are sealed inside.
- Place on cookie sheet and brush with remaining tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 8-10 mins.
- Eat and enjoy :).
Be the first to review this recipe. These soft and chewy breadsticks are filled with cheese and pepperoni in every bite. They are great for lunch, snacks, appetizers, and grab-n-go dinners. They are fun to make with kids and the kids have even more fun eating them! Pepperoni Pizza on a Stick is the perfect appetizer for game day, kid's parties, or even just for a tasty snack.