Simple pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce.
I usually double it to make two big pizzas. The only thing I change is the cooking method. This easy pizza dough recipe is the key to making an extraordinary homemade pizza. You can cook Simple pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple pizza
- You need of "Pizza".
- Prepare 6 slice of white bread.
- It’s 2 each of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonaise.
- You need 120 grams of pineapple cubes.
We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level. You won't be disappointed with the results! How to make easy whole wheat pizza dough: This one is simple, friends: Swap the all purpose flour for whole wheat flour, or part of the all purpose flour for part whole wheat flour.
Simple pizza step by step
- First,put all the pineapple cube into oven to bake it until abit dry first..
- Then mix the egg with milk well,heat up the frying pan with butter.Then toss the bread in the egg mixture,(just one side).After that pan fry the bread until golden brownn.
- When the bread is done,spread the tomato paste and mayonaise on it as a topping.(1 tablespoon for 1 bread),at the end put the pineapple cubes equally on top of all breads..
- Bake the breads in oven with 200c within 20minute or until it be crispy…That is,enjoy your own pizza now….
You don't need to change anything else, as you're adding the flour gradually until it reaches just the right tackiness anyways. Next time I'll be a bit more patient with stretching out the dough so I can get it even thinner. Look to the end of this post for some excellent links about pizza from other food bloggers. Tired of the standard large with extra cheese? These unique pies (in cute individual sizes) really deliver..