Veggie Pizza #mycookbook. Get Noticeably Healthier Skin, Hair & Joints. Further Food Chocolate Collagen is Grass-Fed, Pasture-Raised, Keto, Paleo, and Sugar-Free. This top-rated, much-loved easy veggie pizza is a favorite go-to for potlucks, tailgate parties, showers, girls' weekends—basically wherever there's a hungry crowd.
My mother has been making these for quite some time. Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle. Veggie pizza is my favorite appetizer. You can have Veggie Pizza #mycookbook using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Pizza #mycookbook
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 (1 oz.) of pkg. Ranch-style dressing mix.
- You need 2 of carrots, finely chopped.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of fresh broccoli florets, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Can use any veggies on this.
- It’s half of I like to put some Cherry tomatoes cut in.
- Prepare of For a spicy pizza, use the spicy ranch packet seasoning.
The one thing that makes this recipe different from others I've made is that it uses vegetable soup mix rather than Italian or ranch dressing. One was creamy enough and covered the entire cookie sheet as I wanted the fresh veggies to shine through. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and squash slices alternately over cheese. Vegetable Pizza Refrigerated crescent rolls shape the crust for this party pleaser that features flavored cream cheese and fresh vegetables. "It doesn't take long for it to disappear around here," says Pat Walter of Pine Island, Minnesota.
Veggie Pizza #mycookbook step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape and pinch together seams. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool about 30 minutes..
- Combine cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and spread the mixture over the cooled crusts..
- Chop veggies or pulse in food processor (be careful not to over do if using the food processor). Sprinkle veggies over cream cheese layer and then top with the cheese. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into squares (recipe makes just one pizza, these are two different pizza from different times I made them.).
Other fantabulous Veggie Pizza combinations: Any vegetable is pretty incredible on this pizza, but here are some other combos to light a spark or two for other delicious ideas. Be sure to cut the vegetables so they are bite-sized and are easier to eat. Finish with a dusting of shredded Parmesan cheese or some cracked pepper. Homemade Veggie Pizza "This has become my go-to recipe for pizza dough and sauce. I always mix up the veggies and cheeses, but it's definitely a keeper for my family." – Eva.