5 Minute Hamburger Rice Bowl!. Plus I didn't have any time. I used the same ingredients to make a rice bowl and the kids exclaimed that it tasted just like a hamburger! Swap out the beef and use flank, sirloin, or hangar steak in the burrito bowl recipe.
Salsa can be used instead of fire-roasted tomatoes. Brown ground beef in skillet over medium to medium-high heat, stirring to crumble. Transfer browned beef to a bowl. You can cook 5 Minute Hamburger Rice Bowl! using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Hamburger Rice Bowl!
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground beef or pork.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of each ★Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 10 grams of ★Butter.
- Prepare 1 of ★Pepper.
Return ground beef to skillet along with dried onions, water, Knorr(R) Rice SidesTM- Beef, chopped tomatoes, and Worcestershire sauce. How do you make Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls? In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink. In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper.
5 Minute Hamburger Rice Bowl! step by step
- Mince the onion. Patiently and slowly cook the onions in a frying pan, then add the meat..
- Add the ★ ingredients and bring to a boil. ※ Since this will be placed over rice, the seasoning ingredients are measured out for a relatively strong flavor! If it's too light-tasting for you, adjust with salt. Use lots of pepper..
- Spread some shredded lettuce on top of the rice and under the meat. Add grated or melting-type cheese. Top with a fried or poached egg. Cook with minced carrot or shiitake mushrooms..
Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two. One pan ground beef rice bowl is an Asian delight. I love the flavours and it is so easy to make. I make this up about once a month. Believe me, your family and friends will love it.