Brunch Burger My Way. Brunch Burger Bacon & onion seared into an all-beef patty and topped with fried egg*, crispy hash browns, American cheese and ketchup. Form your burger patty and cook in the frying pan till you reach the temp you like them at in a med rare kind of girl Place bacon then a slice of each cheese on the bottom bun. Place your burger on top to rest and crack the egg in the same pan.
I like to season my burger with season salt and Worchestire sauce. Lightly fry the egg – you want it very soft so that it breaks and runs over the burger when you bit into it. The friendly staff at My Way Tavern invites you to come enjoy some great food and sample our extensive selection of local beers. You can cook Brunch Burger My Way using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brunch Burger My Way
- You need of Soft round rolls ex bulkie.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Ground beef 70/30 mix.
- It’s 1 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced cheese- I like to use a creamier cheese like American and a stringer cheese like Swiss.
- Prepare of Sliced tomato.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon.
From breakfast pastries to savory egg dishes, these easy and delicious brunch recipes are the perfect way to kickstart your weekend at home with family and friends. View the online menu of Burger My Way and other restaurants in Hopland, California. Please check with the restaurant directly. Burger My Way « Back To Hopland, CA.
Brunch Burger My Way instructions
- Usually I'll make this w left over ingredients from a burger meal the night before. Form your burger patty and cook in the frying pan till you reach the temp you like them at in a med rare kind of girl.
- Place bacon then a slice of each cheese on the bottom bun. Place your burger on top to rest and crack the egg in the same pan. I cook mine over easy I love the yolk runny and it adds moisture to the sandwich.
- Place the other two pieces of cheese on top of the burger along we the tomatoes. Top off the whole thing w salt and pepper top bun and any other toppings you love on your burger..
- Then enjoy w a lot of napkins :).
Giveaway Details: To help you get into the mood, we've rounded up some amazing prizes. A big thanks to the sponsors who oh so kindly donated some burger-themed goodies: Char-Broil, Cabot Cheese, Le Creuset, Dreamfarm, Spiceologist & Woodbridge Wines. Also, a big shout-out to the rest of the Burger Month crew, and to the delightful Miss Kita of Girl Carnivore for rallying the troops. A burger (hellloooo American classic) + all your fave breakfast items -> bacon, cheese, egg, etc. It's literally the perfect breakfast/dinner brunch mash-up EVER.