Butter Burgers. Every Culver's® ButterBurger is made with fresh raised beef & seared to perfection-it's what made us famous! Get the Midwest's best butter burger with bacon, cheese, or as a deluxe! For the compound butter: Stir together the butter, basil, parsley, tarragon, cayenne and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
I'm going to start off by saying a few obvious things: Butter Burgers are made with lots and lots of butter; they are incredibly flavorful and delicious; and they are not healthy. Heat large skillet over high heat. I do agree we are a burger place where a cheat day Butter's Burgers is the place to come. You can cook Butter Burgers using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Burgers
- Prepare 3 Lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Herb Butter.
I will expand our healthy options as we grow and receive more feedback. Add bun tops to skillet; toast until golden brown. Find a delicious butter burger, creamy frozen custard and more at your local Culver's restaurant- browse our full menu and get to your nearest location now. Use cold butter and grate it.
Butter Burgers step by step
- Combine Ground Beef Salt and pepper..
- Form into large meatballs approx 1/2Lb to 3/4Lb..
- Cut meatball almost in half. Should resemble Pac Man..
- Cut butter into little pads. Place pad of butter in your meatball..
- Close the meatball and ensure butter is completely encapsulated it meatball. No visible butter like in picture..
- Heat a skillet to medium high. Place meatball in pan and once meat starts to change color, flatten it down into a patty and allow to cook till browned. Flip burger and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Build your burger.
The most important part about adding butter to your burgers is making sure it's a similar shape and temperature to the ground beef. For example, cubed and sliced butter left deep pockets in the beef as it cooked out, but I found that cold, grated butter makes for the perfect buttery flavor and texture. A Butter Burger is the juiciest cheeseburger you'll ever have! It is stuffed with Cowboy Butter and topped with tender sweet onions. Stuffed with Cowboy Butter and topped with tender sweet onions, this recipe for making butter burgers is incredible! #ad #burgermonth #girlcarnivore #jugglingactmama.