Chicken Fajita Pizza. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently until lightly browned. Add onions and bell peppers, cook an additional minute or so until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add chicken; sprinkle with chili powder, salt and garlic powder.
Seasoned shredded chicken, peppers, onions, and cheese create a simple, flavorful pizza. This fun twist on pizza can is made with leftover rotisserie chicken, fajita seasoning, enchilada sauce, and cheese for a delicious, spicy Chicken Pizza. Add chicken and toss to coat. You can cook Chicken Fajita Pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Pizza
- It’s 1 cup of leftover chicken chunks.
- It’s 200 gm of pizza dough.
- It’s 1 cup of Prepared pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of capsicum julienne cut.
- You need 1 of onion julienne cut.
- It’s 1 of tomato julienne cut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 200 gm of or more cheese.
Place crust on baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread salsa over crust; top with chicken, cheese, bell pepper, black beans and red onion. Stir in chili powder, salt, and garlic powder. Remove from skillet, and set aside.
Chicken Fajita Pizza step by step
- You can prepare the dough and sauce from the links above..
- Set the dough on the lined pizza pan with hands. Use a drop of oil if needed..
- Now top with pizza sauce, vegetables, chicken chunks and cheese..
- Bake in a pre heated oven for about 15-20 mins..
- Serve immediately with drink and enjoy !!.
Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe has diced chicken, green pepper, red pepper, onion and cheese layered on top of a slightly sweet white barbecue and cumin sauce. Put the chicken breast on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add salt, cumin and crushed red pepper, stir to combine.