Chicken pesto pizza. I used an entire package and another handful of cheese and added torn fresh basil leaves as well on the top. Top with chicken mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt.
The absolute perfect weeknight meal that comes together in minutes! Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto and cheese! Spread roasted garlic on pizza crust (mash it and spread), and top with pesto sauce. You can have Chicken pesto pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken pesto pizza
- It’s 1 packages of fully cooked chicken strips.
- Prepare 1 of nana flat bread (or ready made pizza crust).
- You need 1 small of jar of basil pesto.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of tomato.
- You need 1/2 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 pints of shredded parmesan cheese.
Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast. If you like a little bite, sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Arrange chicken and artichokes over top; sprinkle with cheese. If desired, top with Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basil.
Chicken pesto pizza instructions
- cook nana bread on a flat top stove with olive oil. about 2 minutes on each side. then remove from heat.
- put pesto sauce on next.
- add mozzarella then chicken strips.
- add black olives n mushrooms.
- then more mozzarella n parmesan cheese.
- top it off with sliced tomatoes ma little more cheese.
- put in the oven on broil for 4 to 5 minutes (depends on the oven).
I like to sprinkle it with a little fresh parsley and red chili flakes to serve but to be honest, it hardly needs any doctoring. Spread over the pizza bases and top with the chicken and mozzarella. Scatter over the basil, season with freshly ground black pepper, then serve with the salad on the side. Homemade chicken pesto pizza with the crispiest crust, loads of walnut pesto and a kick from pepper jack cheese. to make the pizza dough I used my Kitchen Aid mixer + my mini food processor to make the pesto +my Pizza Stone