Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza. I used an entire package and another handful of cheese and added torn fresh basil leaves as well on the top. It doesn't get much easier than this! Done in Seven Easy Steps: Roll out refrigerated or boxed pizza dough onto your pizza pan, prepared with non-stick cooking spray.
Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as. You can have Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 14 small of black olives.
- It’s 1 can of pizza crust dough.
- You need 1 envelope of pesto sauce mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 2 small of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of italian or mozzerella shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 8 oz of bottle of parmesan cheese.
Spread over the pizza bases and top with the chicken and mozzarella. Scatter over the basil, season with freshly ground black pepper, then serve with the salad on the side. Chicken pesto pizza is an easy pizza recipe made with chicken, basil pesto, sliced cherry tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella cheese. This is one of our favorite recipes.
Chicky's Chicken Pesto Pizza instructions
- Make the pesto sauce mix per pouch instructions, after pesto sauce is made, add enough parmesan cheese to thicken pesto sauce to be used as pizza sauce..
- Chop finely onions, olives, and fully cooked chicken breasts..
- Prepare pizza crust per can instructions and warm to brown a little before adding toppings..
- Add the pesto sauce, then pine nuts, black olives, onions, and chicken as toppings for pizza..
- Put shredded cheese covering over all the toppings on pizza..
- Bake pizza 15-17 minutes at 350°F..
- Let cool, cut, and enjoy!!.
The fresh basil packs so much flavor making this pizza absolutely deliver on pizza night. Arrange chicken and artichokes over top; sprinkle with cheese. If desired, top with Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basil. My favorite homemade pizza crust topped with a vibrant pesto sauce, mozzarella, chicken. and a sprinkle of pine nuts. This pesto chicken pizza is fresh, flavorful and absolutely perfect for summer!