Easy Hamburger Dish. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef with Guided Recipes by Kraft®. Try adding whatever vegetables you have on hand. A simple salad goes nicely with this dish.
Inspired by the classic Greek comfort dish known as pastitsio, this pasta casserole uses fresh and flavorful ingredients. It mixes the classic flavors of ground beef, onion, and garlic, with oregano and two rich cheeses: Parmesan and mozzarella. So bake a dish of this comfort-food favorite, and in. You can cook Easy Hamburger Dish using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Hamburger Dish
- It’s 1 packages of mushroom flavor rice 5.5 oz.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup 10.5 oz.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, pepper, garlic for taste.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms 4 oz (drained).
Try adding whatever vegetables you have on hand. A simple salad goes nicely with this dish. —Evangeline Rew, Manassas, Virginia Trusted ground beef recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. This Quick and Easy Amish Hamburger Casserole is a simple, wholesome and comforting one-dish meal that's perfect for busy nights.
Easy Hamburger Dish step by step
- preheat oven to 350° F.
- season burger with garlic, pepper, and salt. Form 4 patties and fry til cooked..
- cook mushroom rice as package instructs..
- use 8×8 casserole dish and layer with rice on bottom, burger second, cream of mushroom third, and mushroom slices on top..
- bake for about 40 minutes..
- Enjoy and please feel free to give recommendations on improving this recipe!.
It's a dinner that I grew up with, and now I'm happy to be sharing it with my own family. The kids have deemed this ground beef recipe "one of the best casseroles that I've ever made!" Your favorite game day dish, loaded with flavor-packed ground beef, can easily become dinner, too! Serve with a side salad for a meal the whole family will love. Top with Cheddar cheese, and continue baking until cheese is melted. These top-rated recipes nudge ground beef in a healthier direction.