Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl. This cauliflower pizza crust is the best wheat-free base you'll try. While it gets toasty, chop up the cauliflower into medium-sized pieces and arrange on the baking sheet.
I agreed to make cauliflower crust, but as breadsticks instead of pizza. (As far as I'm concerned, pizza, specifically New York-style, holds a special place in my heart and a cauliflower-crusted imposter has no place masquerading there.) So I made the breadsticks. Garlic Butter Cauliflower Pizza Crust Pizza Crust. Pizza Crust is a delicious thing! You can have Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese mix of choice.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning as desired.
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt as desired.
- It’s 1 of Mckormicks Montreal seasoning as desired.
- You need 1 of Marina sauce.
- You need 1 of Spinach I used frozen defrosted one box.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
But for those who don't want the carbs, or those who follow the keto diet, a cauliflower pizza crust is an essential recipe to have. But sometimes a cauliflower crust can taste really boring. So we've improved the recipe by adding dried herbs, Parmesan. Mix cauliflower, egg, garlic and salt in large bowl to form a loose dough.
Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust instructions
- Start by add olive oil and garlic to a small pan cook on really low heat till garlic is tender set aside..
- Now cut your cauliflower into small pieces to fit into the cusinart finely pulse till sand like consistency add to a large bowl, I'll need som heavy duty paper towels to squeeze all the water out of your cauliflower, once done set aside..
- Now preheat your oven to 475 parchment line a baking sheet or pizza pan spray with cooking spray.
- Now add your garlic pieces to the cusinart and finely pulse them, or you can use a knife. Once done add along with garlic oil to cauliflower. Now add in all seasonings as desired cheese, and egg mix well. Now add to baking sheet press down to make your pizza into desired pizza shape and thickness, we made individual ones. Bake for 20-25 minutes till golden along edges..
- Now take your pizza out and add your desired toppings! Put back into oven for another 10-15 minutes till cheese is melted. Enjoy!.
Cauliflower: We'll use a whole head of cauliflower to make this naturally gluten-free pizza crust!; Eggs: Eggs will act like the glue holding our pizza crust together.; Cheese: Cheese not only adds flavor, but helps to make the crust sturdy.; Seasoning: Finish it off with a few pinches of seasoning. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust. Furthermore, you can prepare cauliflower dough super quickly. The recipe calls for mixing it with egg and grated mozzarella and seasoning it with spices. This is not the full list of key ingredients, though.