grilled white onion beef burgers. Wipe the griddle with olive oil. Place the burger balls on the grate and immediately smash them down with a spatula until completely flattened. Pile ¼ of the onions on top of each patty and press again embedding the onions into the patty.
Place one burger on bottom of each bun; top evenly with cheese and grilled. Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Combine ground beef, mustard and salt in bowl; mix lightly. You can have grilled white onion beef burgers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of grilled white onion beef burgers
- Prepare 1 of half white onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of heaped teaspoon of French mustard.
- You need 1 dash of of paprika.
- You need 1 dash of of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 dash of of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of low salt.
- It’s 1 of plain white flour.
- Prepare 450 grams of of lean minced beef.
Sprinkle both sides of patties with pepper. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Spray the burgers with cooking spray to prevent them from sticking to the grill grate while grilling, or brush cooking oil directly on the grill grate. Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine teriyaki, hoisin, onions, garlic, cumin and pepper.
grilled white onion beef burgers instructions
- using your hands mix all the ingredients together apart from the flour.
- sprinkle the flour on a smooth dry surface.
- divide the mince into four.
- shape each section of meat into a circle. and make them about 2cm thick.
- chill in the fridge for two hours (optional).
- preheat oven fan 200 gas mark 6.
- place the burgers onto a grill and place in oven over watchful eyes for about 30 mins.
- then enjoy with sald in a bun or without a bun yummy.
Add beef, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Transfer to bowl and set aside. Break ground beef into small pieces and spread into even layer on rimmed baking sheet. A few hours before grilling, ground beef is mixed with Worcestershire, garlic, onion and Italian seasoning, and then the mixture is chilled until ready to form into patties for the grill. Makes six, moist and flavorful burgers.