Homemade Pizza Dough. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients.
Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. You can have Homemade Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
If you would rather make individual pizza pies, portion the dough into as many round balls as you want pies. Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great pizza crust. Some like thin and crisp pizza crust, while others prefer thick and soft pizza crust. This homemade pizza crust has it all: soft & chewy with a delicious crisp and AWESOME flavor.
Homemade Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine water, yeast, & sugar in a bowl; set aside for 10 minutes..
- Divide dough in half & roll out to desired thickness. Spread into 2 pizza pans..
- Mix egg & oil to yeast mixture. Add salt & stir..
- Gradually blend in flour until a soft dough forms..
- Oil dough & place in a large bowl. Let rise for one hour..
- Top with sauce & toppings & bake at 400?F for 25-30 minutes..
This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge. A few tips on making the best homemade pizza: Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success.