Leftover Taco pizza. My turkey bacon ranch wrap, greek turkey wrap, leftover taco pizza, and chopped taco salad are perfect examples of this. I try very hard not to let any foods go to […] Reply. Leftover Taco pizza step by step.
I love to cook creative dishes but just like anyone else I have to make time for taco Tuesday. There are plenty of ways to reuse your taco meat but here's a cheap, easy and delicious way to change it up. Feel free to use whatever cheese pizza you want. You can have Leftover Taco pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Taco pizza
- It’s of Tombstone cheese pizza.
- You need of Black olives (chopped).
- Prepare of Diced pickled jalapeños.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Leftover beef taco meat.
Today, we will give you a few ideas for how to use up leftover taco meat, whether it's made with ground beef, turkey, chicken or pork. We've got gameday favorites, comforting family dinners and healthy lunches. Give your leftover taco meat a comforting blanket of creamy mashed potatoes! To make shepherd's pie, season your taco meat with Worcestershire sauce, and add corn, carrots, and peas.
Leftover Taco pizza step by step
- Do not follow the directions for the oven temp that are on the pizza, Preheat your oven to 425. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients..
- Slide the pizza no higher than 6 inches from the bottom of the oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- While it’s cooking take some foil and your going to make a ring that you will place around the crust for the final part of cooking. This will allow the interior of the pizza to cook correctly without burning the crust. Your going to use the pizzas cardboard as a template. I made slits around the edge of the ring so the foil would sit off the cheese..
- After 15 minutes you want to move the pizza to the middle rack and place the ring foil on and start the broiler to 450..
Spread on a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes, and bake until the potatoes turn brown. Use crushed tortilla chips and leftover taco meat for this simple Tortilla Chip Mexican Pizza. Serve with fresh salsa and a dollop of sour cream for a quick family meal. Tortilla Chip Mexican Pizza Recipe Our family had so much taco meat leftover from our Cinco de Mayo gathering on Sunday. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.