Pita Bread Cheeseburger. In a small bowl, combine the onion, garlic and seasonings; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Cheeseburger Pitas "Years ago, my mom converted a stuffed pepper recipe into this easy pita sandwich that calls for leftover rice," relates Becky Floyd of Riverside, California. "I've loved it since I was a kid, and now it's one of my husband's favorites, too." Pita bread is a slightly leavened bread that is made from flour, water, sugar or honey, yeast, and olive oil. Pita bread is baked at a high temperature which allows for the build-up of steam which creates a puffed up pocket.
Place assembled sandwiches on ungreased baking. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Distribute the beef mixture evenly over the sauce on each pita, and then evenly sprinkle the cheeses over the beef. You can cook Pita Bread Cheeseburger using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pita Bread Cheeseburger
- Prepare 2 slices of mini pita Bread whole wheat.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin formed into 4 patties.
- It’s to taste of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 of large kosher pickle sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s as needed of ground black pepper.
- You need as needed of salt.
- It’s as needed of sliced tomato.
If using, top with the tomato slices and pickles. I LOVE this pita bread instead of a bun, it always you to enjoy your burger without filling up on bread, and who doesn't love grilled mushrooms and onions on their burger, hope you try this sometime eatingoodinthetrailerhood.blogspot.c. Each part of Akira's burger heightens the others. By using pita bread as the buns, the juices of the burger spill out into the mouth.
Pita Bread Cheeseburger instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the meat and form patties. I salted and peppered the pan underneath the patties..
- Bake till done add cheese slices on top..
- Slice carefully the two pita Bread slices. Open like a bun and build the cheeseburger with the condiments.
- Slice in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Köfta was used as the patty which is a turkish meatball and by adding several rich spices to the taste, the. In a small bowl, combine the onion, garlic and seasonings; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Top with the onion, then the beef, tomatoes, and cheese. Today I will show you how to make Falafel which you can eat directly with Hummus or by stuffing it into Pita bread or even by keeping inside a Burger! Falafel is a traditional middle eastern food.