Pizza Dough super easy!. Add enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough. Roll dough to fit the pan(s). Top with your favorite sauce and toppings.
Once you've gotten your pizza dough to come together, take a little bit of olive oil and grease the inside of a clean bowl. Place the dough ball in and cover with a damp towel. Place on the counter near your oven in a place that gets warm but not hot. You can cook Pizza Dough super easy! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough super easy!
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
Make your own super easy pizza dough from scratch in just minutes. Freezer friendly, this dough crisps nicely and is so versatile! Follow our step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe to make this super easy pizza dough. It only takes a few minutes to mix up the dough and after a short rest, you can add your favorite toppings and enjoy your own delicious homemade pizza.
Pizza Dough super easy! step by step
- In a large bowl mix flour salt sugar and yeast. Add water mix gently shaping a ball. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil into the bottom of the bowl, place the dough and cover with plastic wrap. Let the bowl stand in a warm place for 30 minutes until it doubles in size..
- Grease the dough ball and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Ready to use. Can be saved for later. Fridge or freeze..
Let stand until bubbles form on surface. This pizza crust without yeast is not just a sad substitute for the real deal made with yeast. It's truly great, yet takes a fraction of the time and effort. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Nothing is as good as a yeast crust pizza, but this was a delicious alternative.