Pizza dough. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More! Check Out Recipes Pizza Dough On eBay. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find.
This no-rise pizza dough recipe involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan. Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. You can cook Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- You need 3 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of Warm Water, 110 degrees.
- It’s 1 Envelope of Yeast.
Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch.
Pizza dough instructions
- Add the yeast to warm water and set it aside for about 3 minutes..
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough attachment, mix together the flour, salt, sugar and olive oil. Stir the yeast in the water to make sure its all dissolved and add it to the flour mixture..
- With the speed on medium, mix until everything is combined. Reduce the speed to low and mix for 10 minutes..
- Oil 2 bowls with olive oil and set aside. Divide the dough in two pieces and roll into a ball. Place each ball of dough into the oiled bowls, seam side down and brush the tops of the dough with a little oil to stop them from drying out. Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of each bowl and place the dough into a warm place. Inside a microwave or an oven (oven turned off) works best..
Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients. Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style.