Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger. Serve the burgers on the mini buns, topped with the cheese, lettuce, tomato, sliced red onion, and avocado. Get full Southwest Turkey Burgers (Rachael Ray) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Serrano chiles + a southwestern spice blend add tons of flavor to Emeril's quick & easy turkey sliders.
Longhorn Steakhouse ($$) Steakhouse, Steak, Burgers, American, Seafood.. Little Caesars Pizza (Dawsonville, GA) nasty dirty work space. rude people. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. You can cook Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger
- Prepare of items needed.
- It’s 1/4 head of lettuce.
- You need 1 small of bottle chipotle mayonnaise.
- You need 1 slice of cheese.
- It’s 1 each of eggs.
- It’s 1 each of buns.
- Prepare of onion rings.
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn startch.
- You need 2 tbsp of instant mash potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of cold beer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 cup of of panko.
- It’s 6 each of Onions sliced.
- Prepare 1 each of cooking oil.
- You need of marinade.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 each of dried guajillo chiles.
- It’s 2 each of dried chili negro.
- Prepare 1/2 each of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of pounds ground beef depending on your servings.
Rach's Burger of the Month: Turkey Cheeseburgers with Bacon & Apple-Onion Relish "The first few leaves that blush pink and gold make me feel as excited as a little kid. This burger is all about my love affair with fall, and it will get you in the mood for my favorite season."-Rach Directions. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture; mix well.
Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger step by step
- Start by boiling chilies with garlic and onion. When softened let cool add to blender with seasonings and about 1 Cup reserved liquid. Add to beef let marinade at least 30 minutes.
- Cook burger as you like set aside.
- Add all ingredients except panko & onions to a large bowl mix well. Slice onions while u heat the oil for deep frying. Add onions into wet mix then into panko fry till golden this does make tons of onion rings so just cut down recipe for what you need.
- Cook as as you like now to assemble, chipotle mayo lettuce, burger,cheese and topped with onion rings…hearty breakfast burger!.
Rachael Ray In Season is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Southwestern Breakfast Burrito Meal Our grab-and-go southwestern breakfast burrito meal is a combination of scrambled eggs, savory sausage, two slices of melted american cheese, crunchy hash browns, diced white onions, and our special fire-roasted salsa all wrapped up in a soft white flour tortilla Egg-topped burgers blossomed as burger bars prospered and added weekend brunch service. And then, they became all-day choices, just as breakfast has. T-Rays serves frozen steak fries and Tastes serves fresh cut fries. That's a big deal for us.